High quality 15 LED Attack Light Bar. Great Whites Attack LED driving lights were launched in 2018 and dropped jaws across the country. Their light output, design, lighter weight, simple installation and unique back light impressed 4WD owners and industry press to no end. Great Whites are designed to withstand any environment or driving situation. Includes a Gortex valve to enhance light ventilation and prevent condensation build up inside the light.
- Performance: 1 lux @ 452m
- LEDS: Cree XTE-HE
- Raw Lumens: 7,500
- Effective Lumens: 5,877
- Voltage: 10-32V
- Current Draw: [email protected]
- Watts: 75W
- Colour temperature: 6000K
- Environment: IP68/69K (Dust proof/submersible to 3m)
- Vibration: 21 Grms
- Connection: DT04-2P
- Weight: 1.38kg
- Dimensions (HxLxD): 69 x 527 x 55mm
Part Number: GWB5154
The Great Whites Attack range is equipped with market leading LED technology, combining the best Cree LEDs with superior reflector technology. This winning combination hurls a powerful beam of light down the road while simultaneously providing ample light to illuminate the side of the road, ensuring you can see what lurks in the bushes.
- Designed in Australia to suit the harshest Australian off-road conditions, Great White Attack High Performance LED Driving Lights feature:
Cree LEDs that produce higher lumens per watt to increase light intensity
- Cutting edge iris-reflector technology for exceptional output without a bulky unit
- Marine grade aluminium body with a polycarbonate lens
- Gortex valve to allow the light to breathe and reduce the likelihood of condensation build up
The bold design means a unique looking light which is significantly lighter than equivalent Great Whites Gen 2 lights. Don’t worry; they’re still tough as nails and covered by a comprehensive three year warranty.
Why choose LED
LED is the evolution of halogen and HID. Whilst HID can reach significant distances, they still rely on using globes which are fragile and cannot last driving on rough surfaces such as old roads, corrugated surfaces or off-road tracks. LED driving lights do not have a globe, making them more sturdy and long lasting. A typical LED will last in excess of 50,000 hours and will light instantly, unlike HID which will last up to 2,500 hours and has an initial warm up period.
Importantly, high performance LED driving lights can operate at 6000K, the colour of the midday sun. This colour temperature is an important safety feature as it reduces fatigue through minimised eye strain.
LEDs have a low current draw making them a more efficient light source compared to halogen and HID lights.